This is not fast fashion! In fact it is purposely slow. Our primary message for all our products is that before you buy, ask yourself: do I really need this?
This product has been worn for a couple of weeks by New Gen part time ski instructors during half term, we can guarantee a top quality Gore-Tex, eco-friendly pant at a great price, what we can’t guarantee is that you will ski like the instructor that wore it! If you would like to know more about the exact condition of the jacket, please drop us an email and we will send photos of the garment.
This item has been generously donated to us by New Generation Ski and Snowboard School. All proceeds from these sales are used by our charitable foundation to run our community space and help individuals and businesses to live and operate more sustainably. This ongoing work includes the delivery of our business pledge system, repurposing workshops, bike repair classes, “Fix It” events and a host of community-led, educational events.
Once you select your chosen garments online we’ll cover the ski school logos with patches made from the same Gore-Tex material – identical in colour. If you’d like, we’ll also print your garment with our logo.
Your garment will then be sent to you carbon-neutrally, using Repack packaging. It’s important to note that it will take about 10-15 days from the time you make your order to the time your package arrives with you. This is because we finish each product to order to avoid waste.
Once you’re happy with your order you simply drop the packaging back in your nearest postbox – no postage needed. It will then make its ways back to Repack where it is processed, cleaned and reused. Each Repack packaging can be used up to 50 times, reducing unnecessary waste. Because every good deed should be rewarded, we’ll also plant a tree on your behalf if you return the packaging and opt in to the process at checkout.
This is the circular economy in action. We use minimal materials to finish each product, keep packaging in the system and get valuable materials back where they belong on the mountains!
Something to note
This product is worn and it has gone through a process to cover the logos. This product has one patch on the pocket. Whilst every care is taken there is a possibility that there might be the odd mark on the salopettes.
Mens waterproof alpine Gore-Tex® snow-sports pant that has had the New Gen Ski School logos covered.
Product description for The North Face M NFZ PANT, Sulphur Spring Green – Season 2014 Pants Male
The M NFZ Pant by THE NORTH FACE is a seam sealed, waterproof, breathable, Gore-Tex® 2L snow-sports pant for heading out of bounds.
Hardwearing polyester shell provides lightweight durability. Adjustable features ensure these trousers provide a secure, comfortable fit.
- This waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® 2L pant comes with a Recco® avalanche rescue reflector and 75D polyester dobby for those committed to the dream of day-in, day-out riding
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with Loft Lift System and radio holder
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
Material specifications for The North Face M NFZ PANT, Sulphur Spring Green – Season 2014
- Shell material: 75D 140 g/m² GORE‑TEX® 2 layer – 100% polyester dobby
- Lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Material characteristics: breathable, waterproof, windproof
- Material outer fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Outer fabric: 2-layer, Gore-Tex®