This is not fast fashion! In fact it is purposely slow. Our primary message for all our products is that before you buy, ask yourself: do I really need this?
This item has been generously donated to us by New Generation Ski and Snowboard School. All proceeds from these sales are used by our charitable foundation to run our community space and help individuals and businesses to live and operate more sustainably. This ongoing work includes the delivery of our business pledge system, repurposing workshops, bike repair classes, “Fix It” events and a host of community-led, educational events.
Once you select your chosen garments online we’ll cover the ski school logos with patches made from the same Gore-Tex material – identical in colour. We’ll then ensure your garment stays waterproof by sealing the stitching on the inside. If you’d like, we’ll also print your garment with our logo.
Your garment will then be sent to you carbon-neutrally, using Repack packaging. It’s important to note that it will take about 10-15 days from the time you make your order to the time your package arrives with you. This is because we finish each product to order to avoid waste.
Once you’re happy with your order you simply drop the packaging back in your nearest postbox – no postage needed. It will then make its ways back to Repack where it is processed, cleaned and reused. Each Repack packaging can be used up to 50 times, reducing unnecessary waste. Because every good deed should be rewarded, we’ll also plant a tree on your behalf if you return the packaging and opt in to the process at checkout.
This is the circular economy in action. We use minimal materials to finish each product, keep packaging in the system and get valuable materials back where they belong on the mountains!
Something to note
This product is new with tags on but it has gone through a process to cover the logos. This product has three patches: on the back, chest and sleeve. Whilst every care is taken there is a possibility that there might be the odd mark on the jacket.
New Mens waterproof breathable Gore-Tex® Pro snow-sports jacket that has had the New Gen Ski School logos covered.
The North Face M FREE THINKER JACKET, Shady Blue – Bomber Blue Outerwear Male
Updated with reduced seams and weight, the technical men’s Free Thinker snow-sports jacket by THE NORTH FACE is designed to protect pro athletes when they venture into the most demanding terrain in the world.
The rugged three-layer Gore-Tex® weave blocks out snow, sleet and rain for guaranteed dryness, and an array of waterproof YKK® pockets ensure your personal items in the Free Thinker Jacket by THE NORTH FACE avoid the wet too. Clip integration and helmet compatibility keep you safe when scaling higher, while an adjustable hem and cuffs mean a snug fit no matter how much you move.
- Relaxed ergo fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Reliable waterproof YKK® #5 centre front zip
- Waterproof #3 YKK® zip chest pockets
- Zip chest pocket with a radio-holder pocket
- Internal, water-resistant, insulated phone pocket
- Waterproof #3 YKK® zip accessory pocket
- Waterproof #3 YKK® pit-zips
- Bonded, water-resistant, flap cover, zip hand pockets
- Bonded, water-resistant, flap-cover, zip wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Elasticated thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook and loop, adjustable, bonded cuff tabs
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
- Articulated stretch woven powder skirt with bonded tabs and silicon gripper elastic
- Clip integration
- Adjustable hem
- Shell fabric: Gore-Tex® Pro 3 layer – 100% nylon plain weave with woven ripstop backed
- Material characteristics: breathable, waterproof, windproof
- Material outer fabric: 100% Nylon
- Outer fabric: 3-layer, Gore-Tex® Pro