This garment was donated by our friends at Isobaa. It has been returned to Isobaa under warranty and our team has repaired it like new, ready for a new life on the mountains.
Made from superfine 200gm Merino, this versatile long sleeved half zip top will soon become a staple in your wardrobe, whether you’re hiking in the mountains or battling your way to work!
Great on its own, or as part of a layering system for added warmth.
Merino keeps you warm when it’s cold and breathes well when it’s warm, keeping you comfortable whatever the weather. It’s also quick drying, naturally odour resistant and sustainable.
Join our Flock.
* 200gm 18.5 micron Superfine 100% Merino wool
* Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted freedom of movement
* Flatlock stitching helps to reduce chafing
* Drop tail hem for additional coverage
* Naturally soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
* Half Zip neck collar for versatile ventilation
* Zip guard & garage for comfort & protection
* Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
* ISOBAA folded hem label
* Printed care instructions directly onto the garment, to avoid scratchy labels
* Easy care & quick drying