This garment was donated by our friends at Isobaa. It has been returned to Isobaa under warranty and our team has repaired it like new, ready for a new life on the mountains.
Made from superfine 260gm loop back Merino, this long sleeved mid-weight hoodie will soon become a staple in your wardrobe, whether you need an extra layer for hiking in the mountains or a casual top for the weekend!
Merino keeps you warm when it’s cold and breathes well when it’s warm, keeping you comfortable whatever the weather. It’s also quick drying, naturally odour resistant and sustainable.
Join our Flock!
* 260gm 18.5 micron Superfine 100% Merino wool, with Terry loop back
* Ideal to use as a mid-layer for a multitude of activities, from skiing & hiking, to cycling & running
* Full YYK zip front with garage & guard for comfort
* YKK Zip pockets to keep your valuables safe
* Loop hood adjusters for a neater function
* Flatlock stitching helps to reduce chafing
* Off set shoulder seams to prevent rucksack straps from rubbing
* Deep cuffs with integrated thumb loops
* Naturally soft, moisture wicking, odour resistant and breathable
* Embroidered ISOBAA sheep logo
* ISOBAA folded hem label
* Printed care instructions directly onto the garment, to avoid scratchy labels
* Easy care & quick drying
Garment is labelled Extra Large but sizes down. Athletic cut!